Alpine Alfisti Association of Australia (incorporated 2016)
The Association was incorporated in the ACT in February 2016 under the ACT Government's Model Rules.
Association's objects are to
- Support the ownership of all Alfa Romeo vehicles, modern and classic, and engender pride in the marque
- Cater for member’s motoring interests; be it driving, touring or maintaining vehicles
- Provide, promote and allow participation in motoring events, e.g.
Meetings, Drive and Dines (day runs), Weekends Away, and Tours (extended driving trips, often interstate)
- Engender respect for the laws of the road and promote the principles of safety through social responsibility
- Develop strategic partnerships with the peak motoring bodies and councils
|Vice President||Leon Cottle|
The Annual Membership Fee for the Association is set at $25,
and is payable on 1st July each year.
Confederation of Australian Motor Sport (CAMS)
The Association is affiliated as an "Enthusiast" club with
the Confederation of Australian Motor Sport (CAMS)
Council of ACT Motor Clubs (CACTMC)
The Association is affiliated with
the Council of ACT Motor Clubs (CACTMC)
NSW Roads & Maritime Services (RMS)
The Association is an eligible Historic Vehicle Club in NSW
Details: NSW Historic Vehicles